Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Beginnings

Well, Crazy life has been really crazy for the last little bit and showing no signs of slowing down, but in the interest of prioritizing, I am dropping a few things that I would normally do daily to add in a few, like blogging again. Yes the pattern here is evident, but please don't judge. To fill you in real quick, in the past few months, I have re-furbished a building, opened a gallery/giftshop, gone completely broke, seen a few life birds , taken a few cool photos, broken mine and other's hearts, met some cool people, travelled to Minnesota, had my license suspended for not getting my car inspected, drove around for a while on a suspended license, got pulled over, and let go by an oblivious providence cop, oh and did I mention I finally saw my first Rhode Island Canada Warbler, within feet of my gallery no less!
So, here's to new beginnings, and a cool photo that I took last night. Tell your friends, Drew is back blogging, and this is going to be one hell of a ride. Hang on tight.

Narragansett Towers during the storm last night.

3 comments:

  1. Good to have your brain back in the blog-o-sphere buddy. Not to mention the wicked cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the heart break. Life...love it or leave it.

    ReplyDelete